“You’ll see it when you believe it.” – Wayne Dyer
When I first saw this quote, I did a double take because I used to think the opposite. This is because growing up we are all taught the opposite. I can’t tell you how many times I heard the phrase “I’ll believe it when I see it” when I was growing up. Has this happened to you too?
This phrase tells us not to believe something until we see it. We are programmed to doubt, we are programmed to not believe what is possible because our parents want to protect us. They don’t want to see us disappointed. But in truth, this phrase keeps us locked into a limited potential. Our mindset is restricted and in turn we are restricted.
Then later in life we are taught something so differently. In adulthood, we learn the truth being that we must trust ourselves and see things in our minds and believe it with all of our hearts and then we’ll experience it in our hands. #believe
We learn that we can create our reality, not the other way around. WE learn that we have the power that we are in the drivers’ seat, but after years of programming it can be frustrating to try to shift out of seeing and into believing. Then this can help shift those “I don’t have it yet” emotions and into the “thank you universe for delivering” type of emotions – which is where you want to be!
There are some days when the funk is just there. We can’t shake it. I know because I’ve been there. Then after reading all I could about LOA and manifesting, I put together an exercise that finally worked for me. So many of the manifesting geniuses talk about manifesting and LOA in code. I needed to decrypt the code so it made sense to me and so I could adapt it to my life. #saynotoenergeticfunk
I realized that the focus is placed on being there – the destination location instead of where we are. We literally need to transport ourselves mentally and emotionally to the destination location in order to get there energetically. #energyboost
So I wanted to share a quick tip on easily shifting into believing and receiving. It works, I promise!
- 1. Know what you want (first class flight to Paris, a new client, a new car, your ideal partner, etc.)
- 2. Imagine what it will feel like once you’ve gotten what you want (excited, elated, jumping up and down, happy, joyful, overjoyed, unbelievably amazed, etc. – insert your best possible emotion here.)
- 3. Visualize who you will tell first and visualize how this encounter /scenario will play out. Maybe you’ll call your best friend, or maybe your spouse, or your mom. Maybe you’ll just jump up and down at your desk. Maybe you’ll dance around your office. What do you say? What do they say? Are you coherent or are you screaming, unable to speak? What feelings do you have?
- 4. Feel all the good feelings and let them flow.
- 5. Write down what happens – this helps to get it all down on paper (this is also called scripting)!
- 6. Thank the universe or your higher power for delivering. #thankyou #thankyou #thankyou – further confirming and believing that it’s showing up!
- 7. Know like you know like you know that it will show up, and expect it. This also means let go of the “where’s my stuff” mentality. When you know that your friend is coming over at 5p, you prep yourself and expect your doorbell to ring; you don’t sit staring out the window waiting for her car to roll up. You just know she’ll be there. Same thing.
- 8. Repeat this exercise daily or as desired.
Do this and feel free to comment about your experience if that works for you. Or if you’ve done something like this in the past, how did it work for you?
If you create this as a habit in your life, it will probably increase the intensity of your manifesting. #prosperity #abundance #manifesting #loa #believe #habits #practices #growth #lifelessons
Now go forth and PROSPER!! In Love & Light!! xoxo
Need additional direction, guidance, or oomph to help you grow and prosper?
Let’s set up a strategy session and explore working together: Let’s Chat!